Community publications and reports
Anal cancer in people with HIV
Mark, Mascoloni, RITA, Winter 2013
In this edition of the community publication Research Initiative, Treatment Action (RITA) Mark Mascolini comprehensively reviews the issue of anal cancer in people with HIV and includes an interview with leading researcher Joel Palefsky.
- Soaring anal cancer incidence in the combination ART era
- Risk factors for anal lesions and anal cancer in people with HIV
- Anal cancer screening approach awaits more data and clinical expertise
- HPV vaccination for people with HIV—who, when, why?
- Tackling tough questions on anal cancer incidence, screening, and HPV vaccination – an interview with Joel Palefsky, MD.
Epidemiology data sets for US epidemic
Updated slidesets now available online.