WHO Bulletin: TB special issue
Volume 85, Number 5, May 2007, 325-420
Special theme: tuberculosis control; Promising new tools for prevention, detection and cure; How reliable are the data?; The Global Drugs Facility; Barriers to completing treatment; Russian region reports progress; Public health classic: lessons from the past; Interview: Jorge Sampaio, UN special envoy to Stop TB
- The international TB control targets
- The new Stop TB Strategy and the Global Plan to Stop TB, 20062015
- Fast action urged to halt deadly TB; Russian oblast is model in fight against TB; New tools for an old disease
- Financing tuberculosis control: the role of a global financial monitoring system
- Planning to improve global health: the next decade of tuberculosis control
- The Global Drug Facility: a unique, holistic and pioneering approach to drug procurement and management
- Roles of laboratories and laboratory systems in effective tuberculosis programmes – John Ridderhof et al.
- Did we reach the 2005 targets for tuberculosis control?
- Targets for tuberculosis control: how confident can we be about the data?