21st Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI), 3-6 March 2014, Boston
27 May 2014. Related: Conference reports, Conference index, CROI 21 (Retrovirus) 2014.
We continue our reports from the 21st Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections held in Boston from 3-6 March 2014.
Access to abstract and posters for people who were either unable to attend and for reference afterwards is available for most sessions and many posters.
Abstracts are available from the online searchable database.
Abstract book (a study 61MB PDF file)
Reports in this issue of HTB are:
- Pharmacokinetics of antiretrovirals in pregnancy
- Better virologic outcomes with efavirenz vs lopinavir/ritonavir in pregnant women and no difference in risk of preterm birth
- Once daily lopinavir/ritonavir not recommended for routine use in children and adolescents
- Early antiretroviral treatment in infants
- Hospitalisation among elite controllers
- Catching up with pathogenesis and cure research from CROI 2014