8th International Congress on Drug Therapy in HIV Infection, 12-16 November 2006, Glasgow
This biannual meeting is popular for its single-track programme and useful treatment overviews.
- d4T associated with significantly increased risk of type-2 diabetes mellitus
- Saquinavir/r vs lopinavir/r: interim results from the Gemini study
- Explanation for failure of TMC-125 (etravirine) in TMC227 study
- Wide disparity in switch to second-line therapy among children in CHIPS cohort
- Drug interactions with darunavir (TMC-114)
- Drug interactions with etravirine (TMC-125)
- Switching from PIs to NNRTIs has similar effect on TC/HDL ratio as use of lipid lowering drugs in the management of dyslipidaemia
- Higher doses of ribavirin increases response rate to HCV treatment in coinfected patients: results from PRESCO study
- NNRTI levels high in HCV co-Infected patients with cirrhosis
- Viral load blips in children from the CHIPS cohort
- Multi-drug resistance in vertically infected children
- Community meeting on criminalisation of HIV transmission: jailing people for passing on HIV may threaten public health
Unless stated otherwise, references refer to abstracts and programme of the 8th International Congress on Drug Therapy in HIV Infection.
All abstracts are available online: