CROI overviews by BHIVA and IAS-USA
Simon Collins, HIV i-Base
BHIVA Best of CROI
Each meeting in now online as webcasts and includes five short 10-minutes talks from BHIVA experts followed by an audience Q&A.
These talks cover prevention strategies, antiretroviral studies, comorbidities & ageing, hepatitis. TB and COVID, and women & vulnerable populations.
The two virtual meetings this year were held on 7 and 13 March and webcasts are available online:
Eight e-publication articles produced by IAS-USA who organise the annual CROI conferences are now available online. They are published in the May and June issues of the IAS-USA journal Topics in Antiviral Medicine.
- Epidemiology, diagnosis, and management of HIV
- Advances in antiviral therapy in HIV and viral hepatitis
- Epidemiologic trends and prevention for HIV and other sexually transmitted infections
- Acute and post-acute COVID-19
- Summary of basic science research in HIV
- Metabolic and other complications of HIV infection
- Tuberculosis and infectious complications in persons with HIV
- Neuropsychiatric complications in people with HIV