Online treatment journals and newsletters
New PRN Reports
Diagnosis and management of HPV-associated anogenital dysplasia in HIV-infection – Joel Palefsky MD
Excellent and comprehensive overview of the pathogenesis, management and treatment of anal and cervical HPV-related dysplasia from the leading researcher in this field.
Novel viral markers predict HIV disease progression – Eric S Daar, MD
Article covering range of CD4 and virological reponses to HIV, including discordant responses and the role of long-term slow progressors.
May/June 2000 include:
- Demanding Gender Equality: Stephen Lewis issues a challenge
- ARV Progress in India: Interview with Khousalya Periaswamy
- Immunology Report: Gareth Hardy on the Keystone Conference
- Abbott’s Bad Medicine: How the ritonavir price increase will hurt innovation
- Drug News: Updates on drugs in and out of the pipeline
- Scramble for Africa: Gregg Gonsalves on the future of NIH’s AIDS research network
TAG coinfection report
The Treatment Action Group (TAG), a New York-based AIDS research and treatment advocacy group, today released a comprehensive review of research on hepatitis C and HIV/HCV coinfection, accompanied by recommendations for research and policy.