HIV vaccine trials network – meeting slides
Slides from selected presentations from meeting held in 22-24 October 2003, Seattle, USA.
- Epidemiology of HIV in IDUs: rationale for IDU participation in HIV vaccine trials
- Basic concepts in HIV vaccinology
- T-cell immunity and HIV
- HIV vaccine development & the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation: a view of the field
- Involvement of injection drug users in prevention, treatment and research: vaccine development in former Soviet Union and Central and Eastern Europe
- The HIV/AIDS epidemic in the WHO European region
- Immunology and vaccinology – how do we relate it to current HVTN protocols?
- Env immunogens in candidate HIV-1 vaccines
Table of ongoing vaccine trials – updated to November 2003:
HIV inSite Knowledge Base
Updated or new chapters recently added to this thorough HIV online medical textbook.
- Toxoplasmosis and HIV – C. Subauste, MD. New chapter.
- Radiographic Assessment of HIV-Related Diseases – P. Goodman, MD. Updated chapter.
- Safer-Sex Methods – T. Lane, PhD, and H. Palacio, MD. Updated chapter
- Renal Manifestations of HIV – R. Rodriguez, MD. Updated chapter.