- Cases of mpox reinfection in HIV negative men on PrEP: atovaquone, mefloquine and molnupiravir as potential treatments
- CROI 2023: Six-monthly ART – lenacapavir + dual bNAbs maintains undetectable viral load for 26 weeks after single doses
- CROI 2023: Other lenacapavir studies – experienced and naive updates, the dosing window, HIV-2 and PrEP
- CROI 2023: Similar PK profile for thigh vs gluteal CAB/RPV-LA injections: accidental intravenous injection
- CROI 2023: Yet more evidence for recycled tenofovir and 3TC or FTC with dolutegravir in second-line: 48 week results from the D2EFT study
- CROI 2023: Severe mpox outcomes with a low CD4 count and detectable viral load: a new AIDS-defining condition?