Q and A


I’m moving to the UK, where can I access ARVs?

I’m a nurse who will be moving to the UK, where can I access ARVs?


Thanks for getting in touch.

Where you access meds in the UK will depend on where it is that you’re going to be living. You may need to visit your local sexual health clinic, or a local hospital. Do you know where it is that you’ll be living in the UK?

One thing to know if that ARVs in the UK are free. They are free to anyone who is living with HIV and has an address in the UK, so at least you won’t need to pay for them.

There are a lot of clinics in London as well as across the UK. The following link has more information:


Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *