Q and A


Can I study in Cyprus

Can a foreigner who is HIV positive study in Cyprus


Hi, how are you?

The answer to this depends on where you are a citizen.

Applying for a student visa means you need a medical certificate. If you are not already an EU citizen your application will be denied and you will not obtain residency.

If you are an EU national, being HIV positive is not a barrier to studying and you will be granted a visa.



Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *