Q and A


How do I access treatment in Australia?

I lost my job and I’m currently in Southeast Asia so I’m moving to Australia on working holiday visa. I’m on Delstrigo treatment and I have over 5 months worth of the medication I just worry how would I get more pills when I’m in Australia? How much would I pay 💰 and is it possible to get those pills on my visa?


Hi, how are you doing?

I am sorry to hear you have recently lost your job. As i-base is UK based I am unsure of access in Australia.

Please contact napwha. This is an Australian based HIV charity that will be able to provide more appropriate information.



Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *