Q and A


Where do I get ARVs in the UK?

I am from South Africa. I am on HIV treatment. I’d like to get help on where I can get my medication in UK as I am running out of my medication.


Hi, how are you doing?

Access to HIV treatment in the UK is from sexual health clinics. You can use this link to find a clinic that will be close to you.

You do not need to be registered with a GP or be a UK resident to access treatment. it will also be free.

How much medication do you currently have? and do you have your medical notes/history with you? This can help speed up the process of accessing HIV treatment.

If you are having problems getting treatment, you can call i-base.



Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *