UK Guide to PrEP updated (November 2019)
1 November 2019. Related: News.
The 5th edition of this UK guide to PrEP is now updated online and printed copies are free to order. 
Changes to this edition include:
- Latest information about how to access PrEP in the UK. This includes differences in how and where the NHS provides PrEP.
- In includes new informations about the PrEPshop clinic in London and buying PrEP online.
- A new section on PrEP and sex work.
- Information about TAF/FTC for PrEP.
- Small changes to clarify the way PrEP dosing is described.
- New recommendation that heterosexual men can use event-based dosing.
The guide is available in print and online.
The guide includes information about how to use PrEP safely.
- Who could benefit from PrEP.
- How to buy PrEP online.
- Different ways to take PrEP.
- Daily and event based dosing (EBD).
- Important monitoring tests.
- Other considerations.
This publication was produced in collaboration with UK doctors and PrEP advocates from the following organisations and clinics.
Guide to PrEP (Print) ISSN 2398-6409.
Guide to PrEP (Online) ISSN 2398-6417.
- UK guide to PrEP. i-Base collaborative publication. (5th edition, November 2019)
- Collins S. NHS England confuses arse and elbow: block to PrEP ignores UK HIV crisis and will send PEP services into chaos. HIV Treatment Bulletin, May/June 2016.(2 June 2016)
- NHS England fudges PrEP access and delays on-demand access to PrEP by years; blocks doctors from prescribing PrEP now. (4 December 2016)