1 June 2010
- 11th International Workshop on Clinical Pharmacology of HIV Therapy, 7-9 April, 2010, Sorrento, Italy
- 17th Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI) 16-19 February 2010, San Francisco
- Hepatitis studies: IL28B genetics, HCV survival, FibroScan in acute HCV, MSM reinfection and responses to transplantation
- START study launched and endorsed by broad community support: over 140 community organisations sign letter to US guideline panel
- Evidence from six countries confirms fears of People Living With HIV/AIDS: treatment rationing is escalating
Basic science and immunology
- Uganda law proposes death penalty for homosexuality: can international reaction and vulnerability of treatment access programmes help?