11th International Workshop on Clinical Pharmacology of HIV Therapy, 7-9 April, 2010, Sorrento, Italy
1 June 2010. Related: Conference reports, PK and drug interactions, Conference index, PK Workshop 11th 2010.
Summary reports from this workshop included below have been selected from a comprehensive report from the Liverpool pharmacology group.
The full report is available in PDF format:
Reports in this issue include:
- Atazanavir absorption maximised with food
- Methadone levels reduced moderately by rilpivirine
- Maraviroc 150mg once-daily achieves target concentrations with atazanavir/ritonavir
- Raltegravir and unboosted atazanavir
- Raltegravir dose adjustment not required for patients on dialysis
- Raltegravir and darunavir pharmacokinetics in liver disease
- Tenofovir may require closer renal monitoring in older patients
- Effect of age on atazanavir, darunavir, raltegravir and etravirine
- TDM targets for raltegravir
- Impact on billirubin levels when atazanavir is dosed twice-daily
Selected abstracts and presentations from the 2010 workshop are now on the Virology Education website: