Articles from AIDS and Medscape
AIDS Volume 21 Number 5
- Utility of week-4 viral response to tailor treatment duration in hepatitis C virus genotype 3/HIV co-infected patients
- Efficacy and safety of TMC114/ritonavir in treatment-experienced HIV patients: 24-week results of POWER 1
- Randomized trial of 2 simplified, class-sparing regimens for HIV after an initial 3- or 4-drug regimen
- Adherence in antiretroviral therapy for HIV: a review of qualitative studies
Summary of articles and other resources:
Summary of articles on clinical care
Long-term CD4 response: where you start predicts where you end up
- After 6 years of successful antiretroviral therapy for HIV, the only patients likely to achieve a low-to-normal CD4-cell count were those who had started treatment with CD4s > 350.
Successful antiretroviral therapy eliminates virus from the CSF
- New findings suggest that antiretroviral effects are magnified in the CNS.
Routine testing for HIV infection: new CDC screening recommendations for the US population
Antiretroviral treatment and age-related comorbidities in a cohort of older HIV-infected patients