HTB supplement: 2015 Pipeline Report
17 July 2015. Related: Special reports, Pipeline report.
HIV, Hepatitis C Virus (HCV) and Tuberculosis (TB): drugs, diagnostics, vaccines, preventive technologies, research toward a cure, and immune-based and gene therapies in development
Download 2015 Pipeline Report PDF – (927kb)
- The Antiretroviral Pipeline
- Fit for Purpose: Treatment Optimization
- The Paediatric Antiretroviral Pipeline
- Preventive Technologies: Antiretroviral and Vaccine Development
- Research Toward a Cure and Immune-Based and Gene Therapies
- New Drugs, New Strategies: Conquering Hepatitis C with Direct-Acting Antivirals
- The Tuberculosis Treatment Pipeline: Moving Beyond “Making the Most of What We’ve Got”
- Momentum in the Pediatric Tuberculosis Treatment Pipeline
- The Tuberculosis Diagnostics Pipeline
- The Tuberculosis Vaccines Pipeline: A New Path to the Same Destination?