22nd Annual BHIVA Conference, 19-22 April 2016, Manchester
There were numerous important presentations – with extensive webcast coverage available for all oral presentations.
The programme and abstract book are also available to download from the BHIVA website.
The following brief reports are selected highlights from the oral presentations and invited lectures.
- New HBV drugs and non-viral liver disease in HIV positive people
- Non-AIDS mortality in England and Wales in HIV positive vs general population
- High prevalence of multiple high-risk HPV infections in young HIV positive gay men
- Anal cancer and HPV screening in HIV positive people
- Increasing demand for community treatment information services
- Non alcohol fatty acid liver disease: an emerging problem
- HIV positive people on ART have impaired alveolar immunity