HTB supplement: 2016 Pipeline Report
14 July 2016. Related: Special reports, Pipeline report.
HIV and TB: Drugs, Diagnostics, Vaccines, Preventive Technologies, Research Toward a Cure, and Immune-based and Gene Therapies in Development.
Polly Clayden, Simon Collins, Mike Frick, Mark Harrington, Tim Horn, Richard Jefferys, Erica Lessem, and Lindsay McKenna.
Download 2016 Pipeline Report PDF – (1.8 MB)
- Dedications: Paul Blanchard and Margie Garber-Steinberg
- Executive summary – HIV
- Executive summary – tuberculosis
- The antiretroviral pipeline
- Fit for purpose: antiretroviral treatment optimisation
- The paediatric antiretroviral pipeline
- Preventive technologies: antiretroviral and vaccine development
- Research toward a cure and immune-based and gene therapies
- The tuberculosis diagnostics pipeline
- The tuberculosis prevention pipeline
- The tuberculosis treatment pipeline: activity, but no answers
- The paediatric tuberculosis treatment pipeline: beyond pharmacokinetics and safety data
- 2016 hepatitis C virus (HCV) update
May be copied with attribution for noncommercial use.