9th IAS Conference on HIV Science (IAS 2017)
10 August 2017. Related: Conference reports, Conference index, IAS 9th Paris 2017.
The 9th IAS Conference on HIV Science (IAS 2017) was held from 23–26 July 2017.
As with all IAS conferences, many of the key presentations are available online after the meeting.
All abstracts are also posted online, with full versions of the posters and presentations often also available from the conference website.
Webcasts are published to three different webpages:
The main IAS 2017 youtube channel includes most oral abstract presentations and some plenary sessions.
IAS 2017 on youtube.com
Live broadcasts for opening and closing ceremonies, and some press conferences are at this link on the conference website. Currently the link to the closing ceremonies with rapporteur summaries and the community speech is not available.
Press conferences and other webcasts are online on a different IAS youtube channel.
IAS 2017 press conference webcasts
HTB reports in this issue are:
- HIV pipeline drugs: IAS 2017 update
- Darunavir/cobicistat/FTC/TAF: 24-week interim results from phase 3 switch study
- Phase 3 results with bictegravir – a new integrase inhibitor combined with FTC/TAF
- Doravirine/3TC/TDF compared to efavirenz/FTC/TDF as first-line ART
- Continued viral suppression with long-acting cabotegravir/rilpivirine injections: 96-week LATTE-2 results
- Reduced-dose darunavir is safe and effective in switch study
- Dolutegravir outperforms lopinavir/ritonavir second-line: interim results from the DAWNING study
- MK-8591: further compelling early results for both treatment and prevention
- Preliminary results on dolutegravir use in pregnancy are reassuring
- Low dose efavirenz (EFV400) can be used during pregnancy
- Stillbirth rate in HIV positive women in UK/Ireland is double that of the general population
- Swaziland nearly halves HIV incidence in five years
- Gay men with undetectable viral load do not transmit HIV: results from Opposites Attract study
- HIV remission news from IAS 2017
- Publications launched at IAS 2017