20th International Workshop on Clinical Pharmacology of HIV, Hepatitis, and Other Antiviral Drugs
14-16 May 2019, Noordwijk, the Netherlands
This year, the annual HIV PK Workshop marked its 20th anniversary by returning to the Dutch coastal resort of Noordwijk where the first meetings had been held.
Over the last two decades, these excellent specialist workshops have included first presentations and debates on many topics that have been central to HIV care and optimal use of HIV treatment.
Slides and webcasts are available online:
Two summary talks on research presented at the workshop are available online.
These require an instant sign up at this link:
Articles in this issue of HTB are:
Other highlighted plenary talks include:
- Stop measuring ARV levels in plasma! – Courtney Fletcher
- 50% adherence is enough with modern ARVs, right? – Terrence Blaschke
- Modern ARVs do not develop resistance, do they? – Jonathan Schapiro
- CRISPR/Cas and gene editing for HIV – Paula Cannon
- Understanding the key determinants of performance for long-acting formulations
– Andrew Owen