WHO online vaccine tracker
Simon Collins, HIV i-Base
The WHO website includes a COVID-19 vaccine landscape database available as an Excel file that is updated twice weekly.
The website includes:
- Summary tables of COVID-19 candidates vaccines in clinical and pre-clinical development.
- Tracks the progress of each vaccine from pre-clinical, Phase 1, Phase 2 through to Phase 3 efficacy studies,
- Links to published reports on safety, immunogenicity and efficacy data of the vaccine candidates;
- Main attributes of each candidate vaccine.
- Includes search facility for COVID-19 vaccines by criteria such as vaccine platform, dosage, schedule of vaccination, route of administration, developer, trial phase and clinical endpoints in Phase 3 studies.
WHO. The COVID-19 candidate vaccine landscape and tracker.
Status of COVID-19 Vaccines within WHO EUL/PQ evaluation process (20 January 2021)