HIV pipeline report 2021: new drugs in development
Simon Collins, HIV i-Base
For all the focus and difficulties over COVID-19, this year is still an exciting year for HIV pipeline research.
This short report, produced as an i-Base supplement, references 120 papers on key developments over the last 14 months.
It is also updated to include results presented at the IAS 2021 virtual conference.
- Introduction: pipeline after COVID-19
- Update to the viral lifecycle
- Summary over the last year
- Update from IAS 2021 conference
- Recent approvals and submitted applications
- Drugs in phase 2/3 development
- HIV bNAbs
- Other compounds
- Discontinued drugs