AIDS 2020: virtual content now available free and on-demand
IAS press release
The AIDS 2020 website is now open access for all sessions from the 23rd International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2020: Virtual).
- 12 prime sessions spotlighting abstracts on advancements in HIV prevention, treatment and the search for a cure.
- 70+ satellite sessions organised by IAS and global partners covering topics from mental health and HIV to global targets as well as experiences of transgender communities.
- 100+ on-demand sessions, including symposia and abstract-driven sessions on diverse subjects including decriminalisation of HIV, gender identity, ageing with HIV and women-powered solutions.
- 10 pre-conferences including the IAS Towards an HIV Cure pre-conference, the Latina Forum in HIV and a number of events exploring the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic on HIV programmes and research.
- 1800+ e-Posters spanning biomedical, policy and programme insights.
- Global Village sessions exploring the experiences of young people, sex workers, rural women, and the next generation of HIV researchers, among other communities.