15th European AIDS Conference (EACS), 21-24 October 2015, Barcelona
The 2015 European AIDS Conference (EACS) was held this year from 21-24 October in Barcelona.
This biannual conference organised by the European AIDS Clinical Society always produces a diverse range of new and important research and this year was no exception.
The full programme is available on the conference website. Individual abstracts are currently only available by searching the programme.
More than 400 posters are now online as PDF files.
Webcasts are available by following links from the conference website, although these seem to only be accessible via an App called Talks On The Go.
Reports in this issue of HTB are:
- Remarkable results with dolutegravir monotherapy
- First-line ART with dolutegravir plus 3TC: 24-week early results
- New European HIV guidelines (October 2015): universal ART, first-line integrase and PrEP
- Impact of early ART on lung function: important results on ART and COPD from START substudy
- No difference in neuropsychological test results between early and delayed ART in START substudy
- Immediate ART in START linked to greater bone loss over three years
- Price of MDR TB drugs could be greatly reduced with competitive generic manufacture
- Potential for generic prices for 12 weeks sofosbuvir treatment to drop below US $300 and daclatasvir to US $ 23
- Achieving viral suppression with HIV multi-drug resistance: Peg-interferon and valaciclovir as part of rescue therapy
- French cohort of HIV transgender women highlights issues relating to HIV management