The following links are to useful reference resources. Updated 2023.
- AIDS-defining infections for CDC clinical categories
- Common mathematical signs, symbols, statistical and medical terms
- Drug levels, drug activity and side effects
- How to read a graph
- Log value to number conversion table
- Opportunistic infections by disease type
- Risk of opportunistic infections by CD4 count and effect of ARV treatment
- Summary of interations between anti-HIV medicines and recreational drugs
- TB and ARV drug interactions summary
- Units of measurement
- What happens when you take a drug?
- What is an average?
- WHO classification system for HIV infection
- WHO recommended ARVs
Last updated: 1 January 2023.