Achievements and activities
Every year demand increases for i-Base services.
This review provides more details information on key projects.
- i-Base 2017 review (PDF)
The main projects are:
- A series of six non-technical guides to HIV and treatment. We post more than 40,000 guides free to UK clinics each year.
- Low-text pocket leaflets – with 30,000 sent free to UK clinics.
- 430,000 different visitors to the website each month.
- 8,000 individual questions to the Q&A service: answered by phone, email and online.
- Technical treatment bulletins (HTB) to 5,000 health care workers in the UK every two months.
- Workshops and talks to community groups.
- Supported the UK-CAB network. raining network of over 900 advocates in the UK (training workshops).
- Translations of copyright-free publications now in over 35 languages.
- Support work with international organisations including Treatment Action Campaign in South Africa and the Southern African HIV Clinician’s Society.
Last updated: 4 February 2018.