Achievements and activities
- Five non-technical guides to HIV and treatment
- 40,000 guides distributed free to UK clinics each year
- 40,000 different visitors to the website each month
- 3,000 questions answered by phone, email and online each year
- Technical treatment bulletins to 5,000 health care workers in the UK every two months
- Educational workshops to community groups
- Training network of over 400 advocates in the UK (training workshops)
- Copyright-free publications now in over 35 languages
- Support work with international organisations including Treatment Action Campaign in South Africa and the Southern African HIV Clinician’s Society.
Last updated: 4 July 2012.