HTB supplement: 2011 pipeline report
For the second year i-Base have collaborated with TAG to produce the annual pipeline report.
This report covers the most recent and exciting developments in HIV, hepatitis and TB research.
The report was launched at the IAS conference in Rome but if you missed a print copy there, you will need to go online.
At 160 pages we are going green this year and publishing this in the UK as web articles and PDF file, although a limited print run of a second edition will be produced by TAG in the US.
- Introduction and executive summary
- The antiretroviral pipeline
- The paediatric antiretroviral pipeline
- HIV point of care diagnostics pipeline
- Patents and the pipeline: is access under threat?
- Preventive technologies, immune-based and gene therapies, and research toward a cure
- The hepatitis C treatment pipeline
- The tuberculosis diagnostics pipeline
- The tuberculosis treatment pipeline
- The tuberculosis vaccine pipeline
The report is dedicated to Dr Robert Carr and David Kato Kisule.