HTB supplement: 2011 pipeline report
HIV, tuberculosis, and viral hepatitis: drugs, diagnostics, vaccines, immune-based therapies, and preventive technologies in development
Download 2011 pipeline report PDF (1 MB)
For the second year i-Base is partnering with Treatment Action Group (TAG) to produce a pipeline report on treatments for HIV (antiretrovirals, immune-based treatments and vaccines), hepatitis B and C and tuberculosis.
This report also includes chapters on paediatric antiretrovirals, point of care diagnostics and treatment access.
The publication is being launched at the IAS conference in Rome.
The report is dedicated to Dr Robert Carr and David Kato Kisule.
- Introduction and executive summary
- The antiretroviral pipeline
- The paediatric antiretroviral pipeline
- HIV point of care diagnostics pipeline
- Patents and the pipeline: is access under threat?
- Preventive technologies, immune-based and gene therapies, and research toward a cure
- The hepatitis C treatment pipeline
- The tuberculosis diagnostics pipeline
- The tuberculosis treatment pipeline
- The tuberculosis vaccine pipeline